Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Updates - 25th May

These past couple months have been extremely busy and stressful, however I have still been keeping upto date with CAS.
Creativity - Around two weeks ago, Miss Jasmine officially appointed me Secretary General from COMUN 2013. This was very exciting as I was chosen amonst a number of candidates, 2 of them being from OSC as well. Furthermore, this was the initial goal I set at the begining of the year hence I felt a sense of achievement. Even though we haven't started working on the conference yet I have been doing minor duties such as collecting post conference money, working on EXCO interview letters as well as undertaking new challenges. I have also had to work collaboratively with Sachin and Nelaka who're the PGA and Head of Admin for 2013.
Action - For action I have been working out at the gym as I mentioned on a previous post. I either swim, or gym, according to the weather and have been developing my personal skills when it comes to fitness.
Service - For Cleft Lip and Pallate, we started planning and initiating another event, a battle of the bands - redemption, for next year. We've still been brainstorming ideas on the ideal dates, etc. Furthermore, we sold goodies at the carnival in order to raise money for the service group.

No comments:

Post a Comment